Ideal Federal Technologies is a US corporation in business to develop and support
software applications that extend and enhance Atlassian products; specifically JIRA.
Ideal Federal Tehnologies began in 2015 with the development of Ideal Forms for JIRA. Since that time
Ideal Forms has been successfully delivering custom applications using JIRA as the powerful platform that it is.
In 2020, Atlassian announced the end of life for their JIRA Server product. In response to this change, Ideal Federal Technology has
taken the following actions:
Performing the Cloud migration allowed IFT to refactor the Forms infrstructure such that Ideal Forms now provides
a powerful framework for rapid application development for the Atlassian Marketplace. Going forward IFT plans on
releasing many applications like Ideal Worklogs for JIRA in both Atlassian's cloud and Data Center offerings. Please
stay tuned for future develoopments.
- Migrated Ideal Forms for JIRA to the Atlassian Cloud
- Tested Ideal Forms for Data Center - releasing in 3Q21
- Released Ideal Worklogs for JIRA for Cloud
- Released Ideal Worklogs for Server (Data Center in 3Q21)
Ideal Federal Technologies ("IFT") offers through the Atlassian Marketplace software products designed to enhance our customer's use of Jira software including "Ideal Worklogs for JIRA" and "Ideal Forms for JIRA" (the "IFT Products"). Customer data is collected by or transmitted to IFT for limited purposes only, namely, anonymous website traffic tracking, customer JIRA Cloud configurations, and submissions to IFT's support pages. IFT does not permanently store customer data.
IFT Products are provided through the Atlassian Marketplace via Server or Data Center products running on our customer's own servers ("IFT Server Apps"), or via Cloud products hosted by IFT through the Atlassian Cloud and Amazon Web Services ("IFT Cloud Apps").
IFT uses Amazon Web Services ("AWS") to support its IFT Cloud Apps, providing a secure environment as well as the stability, redundancy and scalability required by our customers.
Daiyly backups for IFT Cloud Apps are performed and all backup data is encrypted.
Only authorized IFT Developers or IFT Support Engineers have access to the AWS platform hosting IFT Cloud Apps to perform system or application support. SSH with certificate access is the only method available for accessing the environment.
Customers are responsible for securing their login information, that of their local Jira instances, and their end-user privacy.
6. Reporting Issues/Contact Us
IFT takes any reports of vulnerabilities seriously. If you encounter a security issue with any of our IFT Products or services, or have any questions about IFT's security policies, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ideal Federal Technologies ("IFT," "we," or "us") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website (our "Website") or use our products available on the Atlassian Marketplace ("IFT Products"), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
* On our Website.
* In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
* From your use of any IFT Products.
It does not apply to information collected by:
* Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
2. Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to the Website or use the IFT Products. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16 years of age. If you are under 16, do not use the IFT Products or provide any information on the Website through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and our IFT Products, including information:
* During trouble shooting with clients by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number.
* That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as IP address or browser information.
* About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
* Directly from you when you provide it to us.
* Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website and IFT products may include:
* Information that you provide by filling in customer support forms on our Website.
* Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
* Configuration information stored for the operation of IFT products.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). IFT reserves the right to remove or edit submitted information that we deem to be offensive, provocative, or discriminatory.
Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile , please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website we use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your visit and browsing patterns. The information we collect automatically does not include personal information and we can not associate it with personal information we collect in other ways. The information we collect helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
* Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
* To provide customer support activities for our IFT products.
* To present our Website and its contents to you.
* To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
* To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
* To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
* In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
* For any other purpose with your consent.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information, that does not identify any individual or client, without restriction.
* To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
* To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
* To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of IFT's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by IFT about our Website or IFT Product users is among the assets transferred.
* To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
* For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
* With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
* To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
* If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of IFT, our customers, or others
6. Privacy of Other Websites
The IFT Website may contain links to other websites. IFT has no control over the content of linked websites. Therefore, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. Customers should refer to the linked website's policies for information relating to that website's content and data management.
7. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. IFT product configuration information is encrypted at rest.
Ideal Federal Technologies products are open source and released under GPLv3.
The Github home for Ideal Federal Technologies is here.
IFT provides our products under the open source GPLv3 license. Additionally IFT publishes our IFT forms configurations for each published product and for other miscelaneious configurations. IFT product forms configurations can be found in the github repository for the product. Customers
using IFT products are welcome to install, alter and use IFT product configurations however they see fit. IFT will only support product configurations provided by IFT. If a customer alters an IFT product configuration IFT is not responsible for supporting that configuration. Customers who alter an existing product configuration or create their own product configuration are solely responsible for the support of that configuration. IFT will assist the customer with installing any IFT published product configuration.
Ideal Federal Technology Staff
Ideal Federal Technology is a multi-member Virginia LLC whose memmbers share equal ownership and responsibility
for the business. IFT members bring a valuable combination skills and experience that provide the needed
components that successfully develop, test, market and publish our products. For more information about IFT
please contact us.